Ballantyne, North Carolina
- City of Charlotte
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg County
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg School District
A highly sought-after community for families, individuals and young professionals who enjoy all of the amenities of living in a new home with a vast array of shopping, dining, entertainment and recreation right around the corner.
According to the 2010 United States Census, the racial composition of the Ballantyne neighborhood of Charlotte, North Carolina was 69.2% Caucasian, 11.3% Asian American, 10.3% African American, 6.7% Hispanic or Latino American, and 2.5% some other race.
Median Household Income:
Professional Sports Teams:
- Carolina Panthers (National Football League – NFL)
- Charlotte Hornets (National Basketball Association – NBA)
- Charlotte Hounds (Major League Lacrosse)
- Charlotte Checkers (American Hockey League)
- Charlotte Knights (International Baseball League)
- Charlotte Independence (United Soccer League)
- Charlotte Eagles (USL Premier Development League)
- Charlotte Lady Eagles (W-League Soccer)
Resources for New HOA Community Residents
Just Moved To Your HOA Community in Ballantyne?
There’s no shortage of things to do in your new neighborhood. Join the Ballantyne Golf Club, attend charity events you’re passionate about, or talk bestsellers with like-minded individuals by joining the Ballantyne Book Club.
Things to Do
- Ballantyne, NC Parks & Recreation
- Charlotte Restaurant Week
- Ballantyne Village
- Art in the Village
- Charlotte Attractions & Tours
- Nightlife & Entertainment
Best HOA Community Management in Ballantyne
The success of the neighborhoods we provide HOA community management in Ballantyne matters at Kuester. Ballantyne, NC is home to a wide range of Charlotte subdivisions; each with their own unique needs. We aim to provide nothing less than superior service, success and longevity to them.
For over four decades, the Kuester Companies have created value throughout the Carolinas. As one of our region’s leading association management companies, we provide a full range of community management services. The breadth and seamlessness of our capabilities, along with our deep expertise, lets us provide customized solutions to Builders, Developers, Board Members and all types of community associations.
Thanks to our team of managers, Certified Public Accountants, security personnel, landscaping professionals, environmental directors, administrative support personnel, licensed maintenance professionals and structural and reserve engineers, Kuester is the only HOA community management in Ballantyne you’ll ever need. Our decades of experience and professional resources lend us the ability to tailor your neighborhood’s services exactly the way you need.