One of the largest suburbs in the Charleston area, Mount Pleasant has for years been a fast-growing area, at once rich in history and thoroughly modern in its amenities. Kuester Management Group is proud to deliver best-in-class HOA management services to communities across Mount Pleasant.
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Charleston County
- Charleston County School District
Mount Pleasant is linked to nearby Charleston via the Arthur Ravenel Bridge.
According to the 2010 United States Census, the racial composition of Mount Pleasant was 90.17% Caucasian, 7.25% African American, 1.33% Hispanic or Latino American, 0.39% some other race, 1.18% Asian American, 0.82% two or more races, 0.17% Native American, and 0.02% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander.
Resources for New HOA Community Residents
- Households: $61,054
- Families: $71,165
- Males: $50,673
- Females: $31,640
- Per Capita: $30,823
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Town of Mount Pleasant
- Target Stores
- Mount Pleasant Hospital
- Motley Rice, LLC
- Wild Wing Café
- Sandpiper Retirement Community
- Mediterranean Shipping Co. (USA)
- Franke at Seaside
- Whole Foods
- The Agent Owned Realty Co.
- Mount Pleasant Manor
- Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina
- Sticky Fingers
- Mt. Pleasant Pier – Cooper River
- Palmetto Islands County Park
- Splash Island at Palmetto Islands County Park
- Park at Laurel Hill Plantation
Just Moved to Your HOA Community in Mount Pleasant?
Mount Pleasant is just a short drive from the beautiful and historic Charlestown, South Carolina—yet it offers plenty of attractions all its own.
Things to Do