Matthews, North Carolina is a suburban town located between Charlotte and Monroe, NC.
Matthews, North Carolina
- Mecklenburg County
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg School District
Named one of the Most Exciting Suburbs in the U.S., one of the Top Ten Suburban Cities in America; one of the Top Ten Places to Retire in N.C., and one of the Top Ten Best Cities in N.C.
Demographics: According to the 2010 United States Census, the racial composition of Matthews was 82.3% Caucasian, 10.1% African American, 4.3% Hispanic or Latino American, 3.7% Asian American, 0.3% Native American, 1.8% some other race, and 1.7% two or more races.
Resources for New HOA Community Residents
- Households: $77,981
- Families: $88,600
- Males: $65,909
- Females: $44,665
- Per Capita: $35,250$29,825
Professional Sports Teams:
- Carolina Panthers (National Football League – NFL)
- Charlotte Hornets (National Basketball Association – NBA)
- Charlotte Hounds (Major League Lacrosse)
- Charlotte Checkers (American Hockey League)
- Charlotte Knights (International Baseball League)
- Charlotte Independence (United Soccer League)
- Charlotte Eagles (USL Premier Development League)
- Charlotte Lady Eagles (W-League Soccer)
Just Moved To Your HOA Community in Matthews?
Time management may be an issue for you if you’re moving from a rural area outside of Charlotte! Matthews is a beautiful and safe suburb with plenty of shops, restaurants, activities, and even a charming little historic district downtown.