Davidson, North Carolina is a peaceful lakeside town on Lake Norman located in northern Mecklenburg County about 20 miles from Charlotte, NC. Kuester Management Group is delighted to offer both homeowner’s association board members and residents the best HOA community management in Davidson.
Davidson, North Carolina
- Mecklenburg County
- Davidson School District
Demographics: According to the 2010 United States Census, the racial composition of Davidson was 87.8% Caucasian, 6.4% African American, .8% Hispanic or Latino American, 2.8% Asian American, 0.2% Native American, and 1.7% two or more races.
Resources for New HOA Community Residents
- Households: $83,730
- Families: $124,045
- Males: $93,833
- Females: $56,178
- Per Capita: $49,065
Awards and Recognitions:
- Fannie Mae Foundation Maxwell Award: to the Davidson Housing Coalition for the Bungalows (2001)
- North Carolina Housing Finance Agency Multi-Family Housing Award: for the Bungalows (2001)
- National Environmental Protection Agency Smart Growth Award for Overall Excellence in Town Planning and Design (2004)
- Exit 30 Master Plan – Marvin Collins Outstanding Planning Award for Smart Growth (2004)
- Centralina Council of Government Sustainable Environment for Quality of Life: Best Practices Award for Davidson’s Aging in Place Task Force (2006)
- North Carolina League of Municipalities Green Challenge: Level One Award (2008)
- Recognition as a National Historic District (2009)
- North Carolina Main Street Community (2009)
- Tree City USA (2010)
- Bike Friendly Community – Bronze (2010)
- Davidson Police Department – Accreditation by Commission for Accreditation of Law Enforcement Agencies (CALEA) (2011)
- Comprehensive Plan – North Carolina American Planning Association (NCAPA) Planning Award – Honorable Mention (2011)
- Affordable Housing – NCAPA Planning Award (2011)
- Circles at 30 – NCAPA Planning Award (2011)
- Walk Friendly Community – Bronze (2011)
- Great Main Street Award, North Carolina Chapter of the American Planning Association (2013)
Just Moved To Your HOA Community in Davidson?
Davidson features a charming downtown history district with a wide range of shops, restaurants and activities for the whole family. Its main street even has wide sidewalks perfect for an afternoon stroll. The town green is used for outdoor concerts and festivals every year.
Things to Do
- Davidson, NC Parks & Recreation
- Tour De Food
- Duke Family Performance Hall
- Wooden Stone Gallery
- Farmers’ Market
Best HOA Community Management in Davidson
The success of the neighborhoods we provide HOA community management in Davidson matters to every member of our professional and experienced team at Kuester Management Group. Davidson, NC is home to a long list of wonderful neighborhoods to live in, and each of them has their own very specific needs that should be met. We guarantee we’ll do just that, by providing the exceptional service we’re known for.
For over four decades, the Kuester Companies have created value throughout the Carolinas. As one of our region’s leading association management companies, we provide a full range of community management services. The breadth and seamlessness of our capabilities, along with our deep expertise, lets us provide customized solutions to Builders, Developers, Board Members and all types of community associations.
Our success is the direct result of our hard-working and truly dedicated team of managers, Certified Public Accountants, security personnel, landscaping professionals, environmental directors, administrative support personnel, licensed maintenance professionals and structural and reserve engineers. Contact us today to find out why Kuester has earned and maintains a solid reputation for being the best option for HOA community management in Davidson hands down. Decades of experience in the real estate industry along with professional resources unlike any other management company in the Charlotte area gives us the distinct advantage of customizing each and every neighborhood’s services exactly the way they need them to be.