Do you want to make improvements to your home?
A crucial component of maintaining the aesthetics and home values of your community is the responsibility of your architectural review board. Enforcement of the guidelines should be covered in a community’s governing documents and will need to be enforced by members of the review board or committee. When a review occurs, a homeowner submits planned changes for approval, and the review board accepts or rejects the proposed changes, usually with additional feedback as needed. Many request can take up to 30 days depending on your association’s guidelines.
Existing Owners Application
- Note the timeframe for approval begins when a complete packet is received by the ARC committee not a time of this submission.
- Site drawing showing size & location of the proposed project. A copy of your survey is recommended.
- Describe improvement. Include type of materials, size, color, etc. (attach additional sheets as needed)
- Estimated time of completion
- Incomplete or inaccurate details will constitute an automatic denial
- Approvals are contingent up compliance as stated in the CC & R’s, the ARC Guidelines as well as the City/County Ordinances.
- ARC fees will be invoiced to the homeowner account, if applicable and must be paid before the application is submitted to the ARC Committee.
- Multiple Improvement Projects (fence, patio, pool), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST – find under “My Profile”
Existing Owners ARC Request Status
You can monitor your ARC request in your owner portal.
- Sign into your community’s website through Kuester.com and view under “MY Profile”
- Or SIGN IN HERE
Potential Buyer Application
Builders or Individuals with contract on an existing home
- Builders will need to submit the ARC request on behalf of the potential buyer
- Buyers will submit the request through the existing homeowner on the online portal
- If you have a contract on a home that requires review from the architectural review committee. Please complete the form below to submit for a property improvement.
- Depending on the community the ARC may not be approved until the property closes