Areas like Hensley Road Fort Mill, South Carolina, can seem almost idyllic in its suburban comforts. This great little town is located just across the Carolina border, and makes it easy for residents to make their way into Charlotte whenever they wish. At the same time, the town itself offers a lot to see and do, plus the kind of serene, quiet suburban life that many modern families crave.
It’s the best of all possible worlds, in other words—and not only that, but it features a number of charming and amenity-rich communities. Before moving to Fort Mill, it’s smart to spend some time checking out these neighborhoods and subdivisions, and to find a Fort Mill community that offers what your family is looking for.
The communities lying along Hensley Road Fort Mill, South Carolina are particularly noteworthy. They’re close enough to North Carolina, but retain Fort Mill’s suburban feel. They offer easy access to some of the area’s best golf courses. And of course, they have some really lovely homes! If you’re planning to tour some properties in Fort Mill, make sure Hensley Road is on your list.
Life in Hensley Road Fort Mill, South Carolina
Whether you settle along Hensley Road or elsewhere, Fort Mill offers plenty of great features. Here are a few quick facts and figures about the Town of Fort Mill:
- Though technically considered a suburb of Charlotte, Fort Mill also offers easy access to the terrific City of Rock Hill, South Carolina.
- According to the most recent census data, there are just under 11,000 people living within the Fort Mill city limits.
- Fort Mill houses the corporate offices of a number of major national and international companies, which means there are usually some great employment opportunities to be found.
- Amusement park fans and roller coaster lovers will note that Fort Mill is just a few Interstate exits away from Carowinds.
- Fort Mill resident also enjoy a lot of great options for dining, shopping, houses of worship, golf, outdoor activities, and more.
Fort Mill is just what many families mean when they say they’d like to live a quiet yet active life in the suburbs. If you haven’t checked it out, now is as good a time as any. Drive through Hensley Road’s many fine communities, and then perhaps take it from there!