Located on Topsail Island, Surf City is a town in both Pender and Onslow counties, North Carolina. The Pender County portion of Surf City is part of the Wilmington Metropolitan Statistical Area, while the Onslow County portion is part of the Jacksonville Metropolitan Statistical Area. We are very proud to be recognized as the only company in the Carolinas board members and homeowners trust to deliver the honest, courteous and professional HOA community management in Surf City they deserve.
Surf City, North Carolina
- Pender County & Onslow County
- Pender & Onslow County School Districts
In addition to the Surf City Pier, Surf City used to be home to three more that were destroyed by Hurricane Fran (Barnacle Bill’s Pier, Scotch Bonnet Pier, and Ocean City Pier).
According to the 2010 United States Census, the racial composition of Surf City was 97.77% Caucasian, 0.43% African American, 1.01% Hispanic, 0.07% Native American, 0.72% Asian, 0.14% Pacific Islander, 0.22% from other races, and 0.65% from two or more races.
Resources for New HOA Community Residents
- Households: $40,521
- Families: $48,854
- Males: $36,600
- Females: $30,000
- Per Capita: $25,242
- Pender County Board Of Education
- Caroline’s Blueberries LLC
- Gomez Harvesting LLC
- Pender County Government
- Pender County Department of Public Safety
- Pender Memorial Hospital Inc
- Ease Services LLC
- Food Lion
- L L Building Products (A Corp)
- Coastal Power & Electric
- Woodbury Wellness Center Inc
- Pender EMS & Fire
- Lowes Home Centers Inc
- Daybreak Of Wilmington Inc
- Harris Teeter
- Huntington Health Care & Retirement
- Lewis Nursery & Farms, Inc
- Smithfield Foods Inc
- Lowes Food Stores Inc
- Ash’s Japanese Maple Nursery
- Bush Marina
- Bluefield F.R.M.F.P., Inc.
- Abbey Nature Preserve Trail
- Blue Water Candy Fishing Lures
Just Moved To Your HOA Community in Surf City?
Surf City is a wonderful place to visit and live. Residents and tourists enjoy unique shops, fine restaurants, great fishing, local golf courses, bike riding, kayaking, and miniature golf year round.
Things to Do
- Surf City, NC Parks and Recreation
- Karen Beasley SeaTurtle Hospital
- Dolphin Dip
- Topsail Island Offshore Fishing Club
- Duplin Winery