- Mecklenburg County
- Mecklenburg County School District
Pineville is a small town that operates as a full service community. To meet the needs of its citizens, Pineville, NC provides some of the best in police and fire protection, sanitation services, and recreational programs in the Greater Charlotte Area.
According to the 2010 United States Census, the racial composition of Pineville was 80.05%Caucasian, 10% African American, 11.16% Hispanic or Latino American, 3.31% Asian American, 0.20% Native American, 0.06% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, 4.00% some other race, and 2.38% two or more races.
Resources for New HOA Community Residents
Kuester Management Group
Pineville, NC Police Department
Fire & EMS
Garbage, Recycling & Yard Waste
Water & Sewer
Cable, Telephone & Internet
- Households: $38,261
- Families: $45,500
- Males: $30,833
- Females: $29,508
- Per Capita: $21,958
Professional Sports Teams:
- Carolina Panthers (National Football League – NFL)
- Charlotte Hornets (National Basketball Association – NBA)
- Charlotte Hounds (Major League Lacrosse)
- Charlotte Checkers (American Hockey League)
- Charlotte Knights (International Baseball League)
- Charlotte Independence (United Soccer League)
- Charlotte Eagles (USL Premier Development League)
- Charlotte Lady Eagles (W-League Soccer)
Just Moved To Your HOA Community in Pineville?
Residents of Pineville consider it the biggest “small” town around. The area is full of small town charm complimented by all of the amenities a larger city like Charlotte has to offer. Quaint neighborhoods are walking distance from Jack Hughes Park with its state-of-the-art ball field facilities, walking trails, shelters and playground equipment.
Things to Do
- Pineville, NC Parks & Recreation
- Carolina Place Mall
- President James K. Polk Historical Site
- SkyZone Trampoline Park
- Adventure Landing Miniature Golf