- Southeastern Mecklenburg County and Northwestern Union County
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg School District
The Town, following tradition established when the Mint Hill community was first settled in 1750, has tremendous community spirit and pride. A combination of churches, excellent schools, recreational facilities, open space and community spirit make Mint Hill an ideal place to live and work.
According to the 2010 United States Census, the racial composition of Mint Hill was 78.42% Caucasian, 12.34% African American, 8.29% Hispanic or Latino American, 2.53% Asian American, 0.61% Native American, 0.03% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, 4.08% some other race, and 1.99% two or more races.
Resources for New HOA Community Residents
- Households: $60,822
- Families: $67,055
- Males: $45,368
- Females: $30,467
- Per Capita: $26,487
Professional Sports Teams:
- Carolina Panthers (National Football League – NFL)
- Charlotte Hornets (National Basketball Association – NBA)
- Charlotte Hounds (Major League Lacrosse)
- Charlotte Checkers (American Hockey League)
- Charlotte Knights (International Baseball League)
- Charlotte Independence (United Soccer League)
- Charlotte Eagles (USL Premier Development League)
- Charlotte Lady Eagles (W-League Soccer)
Just Moved To Your HOA Community in Mint Hill?
New Mint Hill residents won’t find any shortage of fun things to do for the whole family. May brings movies to the lawn of Town Hall; June delivers free concerts and its annual Mint Hill Madness event lives up to its name. The festival celebrates the founding of Mint Hill and it is a much anticipated, don’t-miss community event that includes a carnival, parade, lots of great food, live music and even fireworks.