Lake Wylie is a man-made lake located in North Carolina and South Carolina. The lake covers a surface area of about 13,400 acres has 325 miles of shore line with several highly desirable communities to live in. We are very proud to be recognized as the only company in the Carolinas board members and homeowners trust to deliver the honest, courteous and professional HOA community management in Lake Wylie they truly deserve.
Lake Wylie, South Carolina
- York County
- Clover School District
Lake Wylie was named after Dr. W. Gil Wylie, who organized the Catawba Power Company, a predecessor of Duke Energy. It is the oldest lake on the Catawba River. The lake was first created in 1904 by a dam near Fort Mill, South Carolina.
According to the 2010 United States Census, the racial composition of Lake Wylie was 97.68% Caucasian, 1.05% African American, 0.82% Hispanic or Latino American, 0.75% Asian American, 0.26% Native American, 0.1% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, 0.07% some other race, and 0.2% two or more races.
Resources for New HOA Community Residents
Kuester Management Group
Lake Wylie, SC Police Department
Fire & EMS
Garbage, Recycling & Yard Waste
Water & Sewer
Cable, Telephone & Internet
- Households: $76,819
- Families: $88,208
- Males: $50,208
- Females: $32,679
- Per Capita: $43,567
Professional Sports Teams:
- Carolina Panthers (National Football League – NFL)
- Charlotte Hornets (National Basketball Association – NBA)
- Charlotte Hounds (Major League Lacrosse)
- Charlotte Checkers (American Hockey League)
- Charlotte Knights (International Baseball League)
- Charlotte Independence (United Soccer League)
- Charlotte Eagles (USL Premier Development League)
- Charlotte Lady Eagles (W-League Soccer)
Just Moved To Your HOA Community in Lake Wylie?
Water enthusiasts certainly won’t be disappointed in their decision to move to a Lake Wylie community. There are six boat access areas, one bank fishing area and one boat access area below the dam in cooperation with the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission and the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources.
Things to Do
- Lake Wylie, SC Parks & Recreation
- Catawba Riverkeepers Foundation
- Athletic Association
- Carolina Show Ski
- Nightlife & Entertainment