Lake Norman was created between 1959 and 1964 as part of the construction of the Cowans Ford Dam by Duke Energy. It is the largest manmade body of fresh water located in North Carolina. The towns of Cornelius, Davidson, and Huntersville surround its beautiful banks. We are very proud to be recognized as the only company in the Carolinas board members and homeowners trust to deliver the honest, courteous and professional HOA community management in Lake Norman they deserve.
Lake Norman, North Carolina
- Mecklenburg County
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg School District
Lake Norman is a total of 34 miles long with over 520 miles of scenic shoreline, making it a highly desirable place to live, raise a family, vacation, and retire.
Professional Sports Teams:
- Carolina Panthers (National Football League – NFL)
- Charlotte Hornets (National Basketball Association – NBA)
- Charlotte Hounds (Major League Lacrosse)
- Charlotte Checkers (American Hockey League)
- Charlotte Knights (International Baseball League)
- Charlotte Independence (United Soccer League)
- Charlotte Eagles (USL Premier Development League)
- Charlotte Lady Eagles (W-League Soccer)
Resources for New HOA Community Residents
Just Moved To Your HOA Community in Lake Norman?
Blazing sunsets, awesome sports action, boating and beautiful blue skies make Lake Norman an incredibly scenic destination. When you’ve had enough of the water, you’re still only a short drive from Uptown Charlotte.
Things to Do
- Lake Norman, NC Boating
- Belk Visual Arts Center
- The Ada Jenkins Center
- Beaver Dam Historic Home
- Carolina Raptor Center