- Union County
- Union County School District
Indian Trail was incorporated in 1907 and recently celebrated its 100th birthday.
According to the 2010 United States Census, the racial composition of Indian Trail was 81.00% Caucasian, 10.0% African American, 10.9% Hispanic or Latino American, 1.8% Asian American, 0.5% Native American, 4.4% some other race, and 2.3% two or more races.
Resources for New HOA Community Residents
- Household: $66,333
- Per Capita: $26,096
- Union County Public Schools
- Carolinas Medical Center – Union
- Tyson Farms Inc
- County Of Union
- Wal-Mart Associates Inc
- Harris Teeter Inc
Professional Sports Teams:
- Carolina Panthers (National Football League – NFL)
- Charlotte Hornets (National Basketball Association – NBA)
- Charlotte Hounds (Major League Lacrosse)
- Charlotte Checkers (American Hockey League)
- Charlotte Knights (International Baseball League)
- Charlotte Independence (United Soccer League)
- Charlotte Eagles (USL Premier Development League)
- Charlotte Lady Eagles (W-League Soccer)
Just Moved To Your HOA Community in Indian Trail?
Indian Trail holds annual events for all ages in town to promote closeness within the community. Attend the 4th of July parade, take the kids to the annual Christmas parade, or bring the whole crew to Family Fun Day. The town even celebrates Arbor Day together.
Things to Do
- Indian Trail, NC Parks & Recreation
- Cultural Arts Center
- Wise Acres Organic Strawberry Farm
- Trails Dynasty Miniature Golf and Creamery
- Discovery Place KIDS