Hampstead is an unincorporated community in Pender County, North Carolina. It is located right between Wilmington, NC and Jacksonville, NC off of U.S. Route 17. Hampstead is part of the Wilmington Metropolitan Statistical Area. We are very proud to be recognized as the only company in the Carolinas board members and homeowners trust to deliver the honest, courteous and professional HOA community management in Hampstead they deserve.
Hampstead, North Carolina
- Pender County
- Pender County School District
In the not so distant past, ‘downtown’ Hampstead, NC was a pine forest, a three-way stop sign and a little cottage on the corner selling area-grown pitcher plants and Venus flytraps on the front lawn.
According to the 2010 United States Census, the racial composition of Hampstead was 90% Caucasian, 9% African American, 1.00% from other races, and 1.00% from two or more races.
Resources for New HOA Community Residents
- Ash’s Japanese Maple Nursery
- Bush Marina
- Bluefield F.R.M.F.P., Inc.
- Abbey Nature Preserve Trail
- Blue Water Candy Fishing Lures
- Pender County Board Of Education
- Caroline’s Blueberries LLC
- Gomez Harvesting LLC
- Pender County Government
- Pender County Department of Public Safety
- Pender Memorial Hospital Inc
- Daybreak Of Wilmington Inc
- Harris Teeter
- Huntington Health Care & Retirement
- Ease Services LLC
- Food Lion
- L L Building Products (A Corp)
- Coastal Power & Electric
- Woodbury Wellness Center Inc
- Pender EMS & Fire
- Lowes Home Centers Inc
- Lewis Nursery & Farms, Inc
- Smithfield Foods Inc
- Lowes Food Stores Inc
Just Moved To Your HOA Community in Hampstead?
Hampstead is perfect for those seeking the good life, the laid back life, the life away from any hustle and bustle of a city. There is boating, fishing galore, easy access to peaceful waterways for an assortment of water affiliated activity and enough local golf courses to challenge even the extreme club-swinging enthusiast. There are several pleasant shops and restaurants in Hampstead, from local jewelers, thrift shops, antiques and most need-based shopping, to seafood, country cooking and burger joints.