Cornelius, NC is a lakeside town located along the beautiful and scenic Lake Norman. It is located in northern Mecklenburg County, North Carolina less than twenty miles from Uptown Charlotte. Kuester Management Group has earned a solid reputation for offering the best HOA community management in Cornelius.
Cornelius, North Carolina
- Mecklenburg County
- Cornelius School District
The Town of Cornelius was founded in 1893 but not incorporated until 1905; making it the second youngest of Mecklenburg County’s six incorporated towns.
Demographics: According to the 2010 United States Census, the racial composition of Cornelius was 91.65% Caucasian, 5.62% African American, 2.79% Hispanic or Latino American, 0.50% some other race, 1.24% Asian American, 0.74% two or more races, 0.21% Native American, and 0.05% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander.
Median Household Income: $83,789
- Iredell-Statesville Schools
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
- Iredell County Government
- Mooresville City Schools
- Piedmont Healthcare
- Food Lion
- NGK Ceramics USA
- Lake Norman Regional Medical Center
- Mitchell Community College
Professional Sports Teams:
- Carolina Panthers (National Football League – NFL)
- Charlotte Hornets (National Basketball Association – NBA)
- Charlotte Hounds (Major League Lacrosse)
- Charlotte Checkers (American Hockey League)
- Charlotte Knights (International Baseball League)
- Charlotte Independence (United Soccer League)
- Charlotte Eagles (USL Premier Development League)
- Charlotte Lady Eagles (W-League Soccer)
Resources for New HOA Community Residents
Kuester Management Group
Cornelius, NC Police Department
Fire & EMS
Garbage, Recycling & Yard Waste
Water & Sewer
Cable, Telephone & Internet
Just Moved To Your HOA Community in Cornelius?
The Town of Cornelius is a highly diverse community with ten public parks, a wide variety of housing opportunities, vibrant retail and office centers and a championship golf course – The Peninsula Club.
Things to Do