- City of Charlotte
- Mecklenburg County
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg School District
Charlotte is the largest city in the state of North Carolina, the seat of Mecklenburg County, the second largest city in the Southeastern United States, and the third fastest-growing major city in the United States.
According to the 2010 United States Census, the racial composition of Charlotte was 45.1% Caucasian, 35% African American, 13.1% Hispanic or Latino American, 6.8% some other race, 5.0% Asian American, 2.7% two or more races, 0.5% Native American, and 0.1% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander.
Resources for New HOA Community Residents
- Households: $48,670
- Families: $59,452
- Males: $38,767
- Females: $29,218
- Per Capita: $29,825
Professional Sports Teams:
- Carolina Panthers (National Football League – NFL)
- Charlotte Hornets (National Basketball Association – NBA)
- Charlotte Hounds (Major League Lacrosse)
- Charlotte Checkers (American Hockey League)
- Charlotte Knights (International Baseball League)
- Charlotte Independence (United Soccer League)
- Charlotte Eagles (USL Premier Development League)
- Charlotte Lady Eagles (W-League Soccer)
Just Moved To Your HOA Community in Charlotte?
Whether a career change or the warm weather brought you Charlotte, you can rely on plenty of activities to keep you busy in your spare time. Charlotte is home to the NFL Carolina Panthers, NBA Charlotte Hornets, NASCAR Sprint Cup races, Carowinds Amusement Park, and an impressive selection of shopping, dining, and entertainment options to choose from.
Things to Do
- Charlotte, NC Parks & Recreation
- Restaurant Week
- The Billy Graham Library
- Food Truck Friday
- Discovery Place
- NASCAR Hall of Fame