- City of Charlotte
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg County
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg School District
A highly sought-after community for families, individuals and young professionals who enjoy all of the amenities of living in a new home with a vast array of shopping, dining, entertainment and recreation right around the corner.
According to the 2010 United States Census, the racial composition of the Ballantyne neighborhood of Charlotte, North Carolina was 69.2% Caucasian, 11.3% Asian American, 10.3% African American, 6.7% Hispanic or Latino American, and 2.5% some other race.
Median Household Income:
Professional Sports Teams:
- Carolina Panthers (National Football League – NFL)
- Charlotte Hornets (National Basketball Association – NBA)
- Charlotte Hounds (Major League Lacrosse)
- Charlotte Checkers (American Hockey League)
- Charlotte Knights (International Baseball League)
- Charlotte Independence (United Soccer League)
- Charlotte Eagles (USL Premier Development League)
- Charlotte Lady Eagles (W-League Soccer)
Resources for New HOA Community Residents
Just Moved To Your HOA Community in Ballantyne?
There’s no shortage of things to do in your new neighborhood. Join the Ballantyne Golf Club, attend charity events you’re passionate about, or talk bestsellers with like-minded individuals by joining the Ballantyne Book Club.
Things to Do