Matthews, North Carolina is a suburban town located between Charlotte and Monroe, NC. We are very proud to be recognized as the only company board members and residents can truly rely on for honest, courteous and professional HOA community management in Matthews.
Matthews, North Carolina
- Mecklenburg County
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg School District
Named one of the Most Exciting Suburbs in the U.S., one of the Top Ten Suburban Cities in America; one of the Top Ten Places to Retire in N.C., and one of the Top Ten Best Cities in N.C.
Demographics: According to the 2010 United States Census, the racial composition of Matthews was 82.3% Caucasian, 10.1% African American, 4.3% Hispanic or Latino American, 3.7% Asian American, 0.3% Native American, 1.8% some other race, and 1.7% two or more races.
Resources for New HOA Community Residents
- Households: $77,981
- Families: $88,600
- Males: $65,909
- Females: $44,665
- Per Capita: $35,250$29,825
Professional Sports Teams:
- Carolina Panthers (National Football League – NFL)
- Charlotte Hornets (National Basketball Association – NBA)
- Charlotte Hounds (Major League Lacrosse)
- Charlotte Checkers (American Hockey League)
- Charlotte Knights (International Baseball League)
- Charlotte Independence (United Soccer League)
- Charlotte Eagles (USL Premier Development League)
- Charlotte Lady Eagles (W-League Soccer)
Just Moved To Your HOA Community in Matthews?
Time management may be an issue for you if you’re moving from a rural area outside of Charlotte! Matthews is a beautiful and safe suburb with plenty of shops, restaurants, activities, and even a charming little historic district downtown.